Bus to NYC and Long Island for Thanksgiving Break:
- The bus will depart Brockport on Tuesday, November 20th
- Bus will be loaded at the SERC building
- Loading will begin at 5:30PM and departure will be at 6:00PM
- The bus will make one 30 minute dinner stop on the way down
- Arrival in NYC at the corner of 8th & 31st street (near Penn Station) at approximately 1:00AM
- Bus will then continue to Long Island, arriving at approximately 2:00AM in Commack at the Costco parking lot via rout 495E exit 52 L.I.E
Bus to return to Brockport:
- Bus will return on Sunday, November 25th
- Will load in Long Island first, at 12:30PM from the same Costco parking lot in Commack, departing at 1:00PM
- Will then proceed to NYC to load at approximately 2:00PM from the same location (8th and 31st street near Penn Station), departing at 2:30PM
- Bus will again stop for one 30 minute dinner break on the way.
- Should arrive back in Brockport at approximately 9:30PM
*Times are based on good weather and are subject to change*
- You must be logged into a Brockport student account for tickets to be available.
- If ticket is purchased online, Make sure you accurately fill out the additional information fields at checkout.
- All tickets are roundtrip only.
- Limited seats available
- Niagara Scenic Tours has been contracted to provide charter buses
- Event is sponsored by the BSG Student Activity Fee
For questions about the bus please contact Tyler Brown, BSG Business Manager: